Sunday, September 14, 2014

Scenice Sundays #2: Missing Maui

Scenic Sundays is a weekly meme hosted by Terri at Second Run Reviews.  The goal of the meme is to share a photograph (that you took yourself) and one quote to go with it. I am super excited about this meme because I love to do photography! This will be a fun way to share some of my photos!
 
I've been fortunate enough to travel to Maui two times, and this photo is from my most recent trip in December 2013. Maui is my favorite place in the whole world, and  I'm missing it today and wishing I could relive the trip or go back!  So I thought I'd share a photo I took during that trip and a quote from what I'm currently reading right now, " A Tree Grows in Brookyn". 


 “But she didn't want to recall things. She wanted to live things - or as a compromise, re-live rather than reminisce.”
Betty Smith,
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the quote, Lori! Thanks for participating in Scenic Sundays.

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I'd love to go to Hawaii - I bet it was an amazing vacation!

    ReplyDelete