Sunday, September 7, 2014

Scenic Sunday

Second Run Reviews Scenic Sunday

Scenic Sundays is a weekly meme hosted by Terri at Second Run Reviews.  The goal of the meme is to share a photograph (that you took yourself) and one quote to go with it. I am super excited about this meme because I love to do photography! This will be a fun way to share some of my photos!

My husband and I do wedding photography part time, and this particular photo is from a wedding we photographed for some dear friends. The wedding location was Rogue Farms Hopyard in Independence, Oregon. The wedding was back in June, but I'm still excited about this photo. My goal was to capture a scenic view of the couple's wedding location as the reception (inside the barn behind me) was wrapping up. I LOVE the light on this photo! The essence of a summer evening!


“And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.”  
The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald

2 comments:

  1. Ah, The Great Gatsby. Lovely quote, Lori. It captures the scene perfectly.

    All my photography friends would be screaming F11! Usually that's the F-Stop that creates the lovely starburst around lights.

    Have a great week.

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I wish I was better at photography. This seems like a great meme. I'll look forward to seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete