Monday, September 29, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?


I want to apologize for the lack of posts, my friends! I've had a CRAZY last couple weeks--first I was in Seattle visiting a friend, and most recently in Santa Monica for my cousin's wedding! Haven't been able to post, but I have gotten some reading done!! Regular posts and posts about my adventures will happen this week!
 
 This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.
 
Recently Finished:
 
 
 
Currently Reading:
 
 
Happy Reading, friends!! Have a great week!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You have some really lovely books you're reading right now! I'm anxious to see what you think of Beautiful Day!

    I hope you had a great time visiting your friend and at the wedding! I look forward to your posts about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard mixed reviews on Beautiful Day so I'm interested to see what I think!!

      Delete