Monday, August 18, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 
Welcome to Monday, friends! This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.
 
The good thing about this Monday is that it's the start of Bout of Books 11! Pretty excited for this week. Last week I read quite a bit. I finished I Will Never Forget, a book given to me by the author for an honest review. I also finished 84 Ribbons. I haven't done a full review on it yet, but it's definitely a book with a very specific target audience--those that love and understand ballet. It was a three star book for me--wasn't overly impressed.
 
I'm still working my way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows--I'm almost halfway through. I also started The Vacationers this weekend. Both books are ones I'm going to continue on in for Bout of Books, as well as An Abundance of Katherines.
 
Recently Finished:
 
19212429
 
I Will Never Forget: A Daughter's Story of Her Mother's Arduous and Humorous Journey Through Dementia
 
Currently Reading and On Deck:
 
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7)
 
The Vacationers
 
An Abundance of Katherines
 
Happy Reading, friends! And Happy Bout of Books Week!!

4 comments:

  1. The Vacationers looks really good! Happy reading this week! I can't wait to get home from work so I can read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Vacationers is great so far, and I'm almost done with it!

      Delete
  2. An Abundance Of Katherines sounds fun.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete