Monday, August 11, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?



Welcome to Monday, friends! This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

This weekend, my husband went camping with his friends, so  I had time to get a lot of reading done while my puppy was napping! Last week I finished The Bridge from Me to You (here's my review).  On Sunday, I finally finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! My review will be up later this week. We also watched the movie last night, and it was definitely my favorite movie of the series so far, though Book 4 (Goblet of Fire) is still my favorite book.  Yesterday I started Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and also one I received from NetGalley called 84 Ribbons (about ballet, so clearly I'm enjoying it so far!). So overall it's been a great reading week!
 
Recently Finished:
 
 
 
 
Currently Reading:
 
 

What are you reading this week friends? I hope you have a great reading week!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're on the last HP book! You flew through them!! Hope you enjoy the last one - I hear it's pretty epic.

    Happy reading and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh HP - loved those books! I'm not much of a re-reader, so I just live on the memories of how awesome I thought they were :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete