Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bout of Books: Day 3 Update

Bout of Books

I was worried that I wouldn't get a lot of reading done on Wednesday...with work, checking on the pup at lunch, and dinner with my cousin (visiting home from Ohio with her two adorable little girls!) I was wrong! After the pup went to bed I managed to read a good chunk of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!

Day 3: Wednesday August 20

Pages Read Today: 124

Total Pages Read this Week: 371

Books Read from today: HP #7 (124 pages)

Books Completed Today:  0

Total Books Completed This Week: 1



Happy Reading, fellow Bout of Books participants!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! That's more than I managed yesterday. I just couldn't stay awake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I'd be able to do that much but HP sucked me in!

      Delete