Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bout of Books 11: Day 1 Update

Bout of Books

The first day of the readathon is behind us! I finally got a chance to read last night after my puppy went to bed, and got a lot read in The Vacationers. Came close to finishing it, but I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer! I also read about 30 pages in Harry Potter and theDeathly Hallows. I was disappointed I couldn't get more reading time in, but life with a puppy is exhausting. Here's the roundup:

Day 1: Monday August 18

Pages Read Today: 144

Books Read from: The Vacationers (114 pages) and HP #7 (30)

Books Completed: None yet!

Happy Reading, fellow Bout of Books participants!

4 comments:

  1. That's a great first day!! I know the puppy is making it tougher - but any reading is better than none! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I'm just trying to have fun with it this go around instead of making myself crazy trying to read a ton of pages :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your reading goals!! I somehow managed to read one complete read yesterday (Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote) and start another book. I spent 6 hours, 20 minutes listening to books yesterday... Today only 2 hours, 16 minutes.

    ReplyDelete