Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday: Blogging Confessions
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is: Top Ten Book Blogging Confessions! Here we go:
1. I've been wanting to write a blog for YEARS. I finally got it together and started my book blog this year!
2. I hate it when reviews have spoilers. Especially if it's not announced.
3. I am jealous of other blogs with awesome designs. Someday, my blog will be that cool!
4. I am jealous of everyone that got an ARC of Landline. Ridiculously excited to get the mail today, as my pre-ordered copy should be there!
5. I have way too many books on my TBR pile, and it makes me anxious. But really who doesn't?
6. I generally find it easier to write a review of a book I didn't like. Proof that I can be over critical and pessimistic. However, I always try to do the "sandwich a negative between positives" thing.
7. I love commenting on other blogs, but I'm bad at checking back to see if my post got a reply. I know I can click that "notify me if someone replies" button, but I always seem to forget.
8. I literally always would rather be reading. Don't take it personal. It's not you, it's me.
9. I truly appreciate all my readers/followers and the positive feedback I've received for my blog.
10. I don't get excited about classics. I was a Psychology major, not an English major. Didn't do last week's Top Ten Tuesday because of this.
There you have it! What are your blogging confessions?