Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Blogging Confessions


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is: Top Ten Book Blogging Confessions! Here we go:

1. I've been wanting to write a blog for YEARS. I finally got it together and started my book blog this year!

2. I hate it when reviews have spoilers.  Especially if it's not announced.

3. I am jealous of other blogs with awesome designs. Someday, my blog will be that cool!

4. I am jealous of everyone that got an ARC of Landline. Ridiculously excited to get the mail today, as my pre-ordered copy should be there!

5. I have way too many books on my TBR pile, and it makes me anxious. But really who doesn't?

6. I generally find it easier to write a review of a book I didn't like. Proof that I can be over critical and pessimistic.  However, I always try to do the "sandwich a negative between positives" thing.

7. I love commenting on other blogs, but I'm bad at checking back to see if my post got a reply. I know I can click that "notify me if someone replies" button, but I always seem to forget.

8. I literally always would rather be reading. Don't take it personal. It's not you, it's me.

9. I truly appreciate all my readers/followers and the positive feedback I've received for my blog.

10. I don't get excited about classics. I was a Psychology major, not an English major.  Didn't do last week's Top Ten Tuesday because of this.


There you have it! What are your blogging confessions?

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha...your last one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome - and I couldn't agree more with all of them!!

    I hate spoilers, I dislike classics, I always forget to go back and see if I get a reply from blog comments (I wish there was an easier way to get these), I wish my blog design was better, but I'm too cheap to pay for something better.
    My TBR list gets so overwhelming that I go in and delete books off of it (on Goodreads) every few months if I know I'm never going to get to read them. I just did a purge this weekend so I would feel better about it.

    I am SO glad Landline is out today! Started it over lunch and loving it so far!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandie, you and I seem to be long lost book loving twins! We seem to have so much in common!

      Delete
    2. Lol, I was thinking the same thing while I was reading your post! :)

      Delete
  3. I love this! I can also understand some of these confusions as I am a book/life blogger myself!
    http://alogggerswife.blogspot.com/2014/07/june-book-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete