Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Own the Most Books From


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Authors I Own the Most Books from! My list does include ebooks. Here's my Top 7:

1. Nora Roberts: a total of 11! I have the Bridal Quartet (my fave of hers) and the Boonsboro trilogy, and a few others. Love her books!

2. Jodi Picoult: 7 books

3. Emily Giffin: 5 books

4. Cathy Lamb: 3 books. Recently discovered this fantastic Oregon author!

5. Stephanie Meyer: 4 books. The Twilight series of course!

6. Lauren Weisberger: 3:books

7. Barbara Delinsky: 4 books

There's my list! What authors do you have the most books from?

Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome list!

    Check out my blog as well. Maybe even hit the follow button? It'd be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked out your blog and really liked it! I followed you :)

      Delete
  2. I love a lot of these authors!

    I have a few fav Delinsky books - Coast Road and The Woman Next Door!

    Everyone Worth Knowing by Weisberger is one of my favorite chick lit books ever. And I LOVED the Boonsboro Trilogy!!

    Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Coast Road too!

      I absolutely LOVE The Devil Wears Prada, but Everyone Worth Knowing is my 2nd fave :)

      Delete
  3. This was a really fun prompt this week! Jodi Picoult made my top 10--I have 12 of her books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun with this one this week too!

      Delete