Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?


Welcome to another Monday...this is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

I had a busy weekend and didn't get as much reading done as I would've liked,  but have still read quite a bit in the last week! Last Monday I finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and am now over halfway through Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.  I also recently finished Goodnight June (here's my review).

Recently Finished:
 
 
 
Currently Reading:
 
 

Have a good reading week, friends!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you loved Goodnight June! Enjoy the next Harry Potter...I hope they just keep getting better for you! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're getting into all the goods of Harry!! I read them for the first time a few years ago and this was when I really started flying through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 4th book has been my favorite so far!

      Delete
  3. Love Harry Potter! Such great stories for both kids and adults. Have a great week of reading! I also followed while I was here.
    Laura
    It's Monday, What are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HP was a series I didn't think I would love but did! Happy reading!

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-75/

    ReplyDelete