Sunday, July 6, 2014

It's Monay, July 7! What are you reading?


Welcome to another Monday...this is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

This week, I finished Aloha Also Means Goodbye (my review is here).  I also read The Storied Life of AJ Fikry  (review posted soon!) and continued my way through Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. In addition, I also started If I Stay (which I totally didn't realize was set in Oregon!). As you can see, I love reading multiple books at the same time!
Recently Finished:


Currently Reading:



What are you reading this week? Happy Reading!

9 comments:

  1. I am catching up on the Moments in Time series by Dori Lavelle
    so I am ready for Defining Moments when released in August
    http://dogsmomvisits.blogspot.com/2014/07/waiting-for-defining-moments.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Have a great reading week!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry. I hope you did too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes struggle with reading multiple books, but I find myself doing it if a book isn't keeping my attention. This time I'm reading two because I bought a physical copy of a book this weekend and I was dying to read it. I usually only read on my Kindle and it was nice to have a real book! But then I got a new book on my Kindle that I wanted to read badly, too. So I'm just going to carry them both around with me! Lol.

    Can I tell you how excited I am for Landline to come out tomorrow!! I'm planning on dropping both of my books to start it. Are you going to read it this week? I'd love to chat with you about it, if you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too am dropping everything to read Landline!! I cannot WAIT to check the mail today!!!!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to Storied Life. I have it on audio. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fantastic book, especially for book lovers! Enjoy! You have a great reading week as well! :)

      Delete
  5. I am next in line for the library's ecopy of If I Stay! Gotta read it before the movie comes out.

    ReplyDelete