Monday, July 28, 2014

Bout of Books 11!

Bout of Books


In May, I participated in my first Bout of Books readathon, Bout of Books 10, and had a fantastic time! I've been eagerly awaiting the next Bout of Books...and now it's here! Here's the official blurb from the Bout of Books website:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.  

Goals will be posted for the Bout of Books when the readathon gets closer...you can see how I did with Bout of Books 10 here! Not sure I will be able to top what I did then, as I have a brand new puppy that requires a lot of attention.... :)

6 comments:

  1. Bout of Books is the best! Unfortunately I won't be all that active this time around, since that's the week of my brother's wedding... but I'm still signing up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling--my new puppy keeps me busy--hard to find time to read when I'm not exhausted!

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward participating in Bout of Books again! You did really well for 10.0, how did you record how many pages you read per day?

    Patty @Bookish Wanderlove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just kept a log of pages read in the notes section on my phone :) I'm not sure I'm going to do this well this time around since I have a new puppy, but I'm still going to have fun!

      Delete