Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Summer TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List!

I have lots of great books I want to read this summer, so here they are in no particular order:

1. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: This is my summer project, and #18 on my Bookish Bucket List! I'm in the middle of the first one and enjoying it so far.

2. A Wedding in Provence by Ellen Sussman: a previous Waiting on Wednesday, I recently received this ARC from Netgalley!

3. Landline by Rainbow Rowell: Duh. If you've been reading my blog, you know my RR obsession :)

4. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart: Excited to read this one...still on the library hold list!

5. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover: My friend Brandie and Brandie is a Book Junkie said in last week's Top Ten Tuesday that this was her favorite read so far in 2014. AND her list included not one but two Rainbow Rowell books. She also shares my RR obsession.  So if this one is ahead of RR books, I MUST read it :)

6. Honolulu by Alan Brennert: It's already on my bookshelf. It needs to be read!!

7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I love YA and all things French!

8. The Bridge from Me To You by Lisa Schroeder: again, because I love YA!

9. What I Remember Most by Cathy Lamb: I really enjoy her books, and she's from Oregon like me!

10. The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand: I love this author! See my post about her from last week!

What books are on your TBR list this summer?

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Sending you a virtual hug right now! Thank you so much for mentioning me in your post!! I hope you enjoy Maybe Someday (I'm a little nervous - I want you to love it!). I can't wait to see what you think about it after you read it.

    You have a great list for the summer! A couple books I haven't heard of but need to look up. I'm anxious to see your thoughts on We Were Liars and The Matchmaker. Yay for Anna! LOVE that book! And you know I can not wait for Landline! I'll be dropping everything to read it the day it releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome for the shout out! Haha I totally understand why you're nervous. I recommended Wild to a friend and felt the same way. Luckily, she loved it. Based on the synopsis and your comments I think I'm going to love Maybe Someday!

      Just got Anna at the library! Had to wait on hold for it too. Once I finish HP #1 it's next!

      Delete
  2. Yes! So glad to hear when anyone is reading the Harry Potter series for the first time. It's the one series where the sequels actually get progressively better!

    Erin @ www.raisedreading.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished the first one! Posting a blog about it Thursday or Friday!

      Delete