Thursday, June 26, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Favorite Sports Teams


Life of a Blogger is a weekly meme hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat. It is a weekly feature with a different non book related topic each week so you can get to know me better! The topic changes weekly.


After seeing Brandie's  post and learning about this meme, I was super excited to write my post on this topic! I LOVE watching sports! My favorite is football, but  I'll watch pretty much any sport (with the exception of boxing/fighting). A great date night for my hubby and I is to to to Buffalo Wild Wings and watch whatever games are on. I grew up watching Indy Car racing with my Dad. Sunday mornings meant watching the race while eating pancakes!

I'm also a huge figure skating fan!! I took lessons for quite a few years when I was younger, and love watching it. My favorite skaters of all time are Tara Lipinski and Brian Boitano!

Since Oregon doesn't have an NFL team, my favorite NFL teams are the Broncos and the Seahawks!

 
 
I get to travel for work, and I got to travel to Denver a few years back (and take my husband with me!) We made it a priority to stop by the stadium and take a tour! We'd LOVE to go back someday for a game!
 
We have been lucky enough to go to a Seahawks game though!
 

For college football, I'm a  big Oregon State Beavers fan! My husband and I love going to the games! GO BEAVS!

 
I'm also super into Fantasy Football (my husband and I run our own league). Every Sunday during the season, you will find me on the couch, watching as many games as I can, and probably yelling at the TV (and reading during commercials).
 
Is it football season YET??
 
What are some of your favorite teams?

16 comments:

  1. This.is.awesome. I knew you loved football, but I didn't realize to what extent. I love it!! I love spending weekends watching football with my hubby (and reading during commercials, too. :) I don't do any fantasy football, but I have considered it! We watch so many games that I could probably have fun with it.

    I did cheer on the Broncos last season once my team didn't make. I really like Manning. :)

    I remember when I was a kid, we used to start watching a NASCAR race, take a nap, and then wake up in time to watch the end of it. Lol.

    My daughter LOVES figure skating. We have some of the specials recorded on our DVR box and she will watch them over and over and act out the routines. I need to get her into it somewhere around here.

    And ps...thanks for the shout out! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I am a HUGE fan! I really like Manning too! I was SO excited when the Broncos got him!! My hubby has a Manning jersey and I have a Welker one.

      We have so much in common Brandie!! So awesome!!

      Delete
  2. Hey, Fantasy Football!! No one mentioned that yet. We both love it here, have done a league of our own but usually join others now. If you need any other players, feel free to contact me. My hubby and I love good leagues to join.

    I've only been to 2 pro games, Steelers at Jags and I forget who at Bucs. I'd love to go again and I hope to get to Heinz Field one day. It stinks because I'm 6 hours from Pittsburgh and less than 2 hours from Charlotte, and the Steelers will be at Carolina this year and my hubby's team, Bucs, will be at my Steelers this year. We'd go to both, if we had a car, and money!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we have extra room in our league this year I will let you know!! We haven't started finalizing who all is in it this year yet!

      Oh man, those NFL games can be SO expensive! Worth it for a treat, but it definitely adds up!

      Delete
  3. You're a football fan? No way ;) Haha. I love this meme! May have to join...

    Also...GO BEAVS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need small items cheap mobile football? Yes, you can football goals at a low price, but to find, we recommend you to think over if you need to buy
    quick set up soccer goal
    And watch here
    Best Basketball tricks shots
    https://youtu.be/0b6FydVjeMw
    basketball games
    Get here
    How to choose the best boat without spending a fortune?
    Here is the best suggestion for take your perfect boat. So get it now don’t be late
    Intex explorer k2 kayak



    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this post. I love spending weekends watching football with my hubby (and reading during commercials, too. :) I don't do any fantasy football, but I have considered it! We watch so many games that I could probably have fun with it. BBC Sport

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite sport teams are Argentina and Honduras.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog i never seen before,thanks for sharing this.
    HP Customer Service

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is a very useful blog .. thanks .. for more information you should go to the link given
    Canon Help and Support

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is a very useful blog .. thanks .. for more information you should go to the link given
    brother printer support

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing the useful post.I gonna bookmark your site,please keep sharing.
    Epson Support Number

    ReplyDelete
  11. very useful content. greaat work.. thanks .. for more information you should go to the link given
    HP Support Number

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the designing of your blog,thanks for sharing some ideas to us.

    Dell support

    ReplyDelete