Monday, June 9, 2014

Library Books Read-a-thon: Goals


This week is the Library Books Read-A-Thon, hosted by Rachael @ Rachael Turns Pages! I'm excited to participate in another reading challenge, especially since the theme is to promote libraries!

Here are some of my goals for the week:

1. Finish Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
2. Start All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
3. Start the Harry Potter series
4. Go to the library and ask about their Adult Summer Reading Program


The good thing about reading the Harry Potter series now (after literally EVERYONE has already read it but me) is that the books are easily available at the library. In addition, I have Amazon Prime (I can read a large selection of books for free on my Kindle) and the HP series is included in this. So that's good!

Have you gotten any good books from the library lately? I encourage you to visit your local library this week and check out some books!

Happy Reading!

8 comments:

  1. Attachments was awesome. I hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attachments is one of my goals this week as well. I feel like I set the bar too high for myself. Everyone's lists are so much shorter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with setting the bar too high! Especially if it's just for fun! I finished Attachments last night--LOVED it. Hope you do too!

      Delete
  3. Love love Attachments! So adorable. I really wish I had the desire to finish the HP series. Maybe someday. I only got to book 3 and that was years ago. :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I like HP. Or else, that's a lot of books to get through...haha!

      Delete
  4. I hope you love the Harry Potter series! I cannot wait to see what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be blogging about it!!

      Delete