Monday, June 30, 2014

It's Monday, June 30th! What are you reading?


Welcome to another Monday...this is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

Last week was a productive reading week! In a marathon reading night I finished All the Light We Cannot See (my review is here). I also finished not only Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, but the third book, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban as well!

Now I'm reading a book I received from NetGalley, called Aloha Also Means Goodbye.  In addition, I also plan on starting Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire this week. I'm making great progress on my summer reading project and loving the HP series so far!!

Recently Finished:
 
 
 
Currently Reading:
 
 
What are you reading this week?
 
Happy Reading!

9 comments:

  1. Can you believe I have not read the HP Series?! I must get on that!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad! This is my first time ever reading them! They are excellent so far!

      Delete
  2. I am jealous your reading Harry Potter for the first time. That's my favorite series but nothing beats the first read-through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really making your way through HP! I'm glad you're enjoying them. Have a good reading week! Oh, and happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend of celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandie!! It was a great weekend! I bet you are enjoying your week off!! Enjoy that reading time!!

      Delete
  4. All the Light We Cannot See is supposed to be great. I'm waiting in the queue at the library for it! I am heading over to read your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had mixed feelings about it :) Beautifully written though!

      Delete
  5. You did have a marathon reading night. I am lucky to finish one book a week. :)

    Have a great upcoming week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete