Monday, June 23, 2014

It's Monday, June 23, What Are You Reading?


Welcome to another Monday...this is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

Over the last week I did manage to get a lot of reading done! I finished Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (read my review here), and read a YA novel I'd been waiting for at the library, Anna and the French Kiss (review posted tomorrow!).

Currently, I am still working my way through All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. I'm about 250 pages in now and I'll be honest, I'm dragging my way through it. The writing is beautiful, but I just haven't gotten sucked into the story. I also started Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets last week, and am SO close to finishing it!

What are you reading this week? Hope you have a great week of reading! Yay for Summer!
 
Recently Finished:
 
 


 
Currently Reading:
 
 
 
Happy Reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your review of Anna!! Sorry that book is dragging for you - hopefully it picks up and pulls you in soon. I've been struggling with a book funk and hope the book I'm reading today gets me out of it. Happy reading this week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED Anna so I'm sure you will love the review! I'm sad about All the Light. So many fantastic reviews and it's just alright for me. Made me think of your comments on your post today about the JoJo Moyes book--reading the reviews ahead of time can sometimes put too high an expectation for the book. I think that's what happened to me here.

      Delete