Thursday, May 22, 2014

Summer Library Reading Challenge



Thanks again to Mel at Double Stacked Bookshelves for telling me about another awesome challenge this summer! Similar to the Library Books Read-A-Thon, this challenge is the Summer Library Challenge, and it's hosted by The Book Monsters

The challenge  runs from June 1-July 31. TWO. WHOLE. MONTHS! :) There will be a week-long reading challenge June 16-22 (right after the Library Books Read-A-Thon! yay!) and Twitter chats! The goal of the two months is to visit the library, borrow materials from the library, and learn more about what your local library hast o offer.  I couldn't resist another reading challenge, especially yet another one that focuses on my favorite place--the library!

Who's excited for a fun summer of reading??

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Me too! Such a fun way to connect with other bloggers and readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us! And letting me know about another readathon - I can't help but join up on them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It will be a great summer!

      Delete
  3. Okay. I would be setting such a GOOD EXAMPLE for my kids and the summer reading program by joining this, wouldn't I? Hmmmmm? (As if I need an excuse.....pfffft)

    ReplyDelete