Thursday, May 22, 2014

Library Books Read-A-Thon!

 photo LibraryReadathon2014_zps1ebc4cdf.jpg

Thanks to my friend and fellow book blogger Mel at Double Stacked Bookshelves, I just learned about yet another great reading challenge! I absolutely loved Bout of Books and am excited for another reading challenge!!

This Library Books Read-A-Thon is hosted by Rachael at Rachael Turns Pages. According to her post, the goal is simple: read as many library books as you can that week. It's OK to read your own personal books too, but the main idea of the week is to promote how awesome libraries are!!

Of course, I absolutely LOVE my local library.  The library in my hometown is part of a network of libraries, and my library card allows me access to books at other libraries in that network.  I am so lucky to have access to this library system!

I'm looking forward to stocking up on library books for the week! As the week gets closer, I will post my reading selections and goals for the week!

There's still plenty of time to sign up, and the link is here!

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining and helping me spread the word on The Library Books Readathon. Libraries have always been special to me and I started this event to share this love with my readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm really excited for the week! Excited to connect with others that love libraries as much as I do!

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea! I don't get many books from the library for myself anymore - but I take my daughter there every other Saturday to check out books for her! Good luck - can't wait to see what you read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Library Day was always my favorite as a kid! What a great mom you are!

      Delete