Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bout of Books Day 6 Update

Bout of Books 

Happy Sunday Bout of Books friends! What a great week it has been!

On Saturday I had to work, as well as a few other commitments, so I didn't get as much reading done as I'd like. However, I still made some great progress!! I finished my audiobook (which was a goal for the week!). I absolutely LOVED  The Perks of Being A Wallflower!

So here's the stats for Saturday/Day 6:
Pages Read today:  62 in The Thirteenth Tale
Total pages read this week: 696
Time spent listening to audio book today: approximately 2 hours
Books completed this week: 3! Eleanor and Park, and Sharp Objects, and The Perks of Being A Wallflower (audiobook)

Happy Reading, friends! Enjoy this last day of Bout of Books!!

2 comments:

  1. You did awesome this week! I didn't get as much reading done over the weekend that I wanted, but I'm still happy with how the week went. It definitely showed me how I can fit more reading time in each day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a fun challenge! I didn't read as much over the weekend as I would've liked either but I'm still thrilled with my progress this week!

      Delete