Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bout of Books Day 3 Update!

Bout of Books
 
Another day, another Bout of Books update!
 
I didn't get quite as much reading done Wednesday as I'd hoped, but I did listen a lot to my audio book, The Perks of Being a Wallflower! I participated in the Twitter chat last night, and multi tasked by listening to my audio book at the same time :)
 
I really enjoyed the Twitter chat--definitely participate in the last one on Saturday if you have the opportunity! They're so fun and a great way to connect with other book nerds and bloggers!
 
So here's the stats for Wednesday/ Day 3:
Pages Read today: 73 pages in Sharp Objects
Total pages read this week: 468
Time spent listening to audio book today: just under 2 hours of listening time
Books completed this week: 1--Eleanor and Park
 
 
 
Day 3 Challenge!
 
 
Today's challenge is Spell It Out and hosted by Kimberly Faye Reads.  The rules are to use the first letter in any book you've read to spell out a word--using your name, initials, birthday month, or zodiac sign.  These are all books that I've read (I used my first and middle name since my first name is short!):
 
Love Water Memory by Jennie Shortridge
Oxygen by Carol Cassella
Reflections and Dreams by Nora Roberts
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
 
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
 
Happy Reading!!
 

6 comments:

  1. I love the Twitter chats - they have been so much fun! You're having a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I skipped last night's. We got dinner late, and I was just finishing up at right about the start time, and the idea of jumping into the extreme chaos I'd experienced on Monday... I was tired, and I just didn't feel up for it. I do plan to be at Saturday's though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wednesday's chat was hard to keep up with, there were so many people tweeting!!! I bet Saturday's will be even more crazy! I have to miss that one because I have a work event. Have fun!

      Delete
  3. I loved both Sharp Objects and Eleanor and Park. You are doing great! 468 pages is a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both books are excellent! I'm shocked at how many pages I've gotten through! However, E & P's 300 pages are easy to get through since it's a YA book--so that has inflated my page count a bit I think. Bottom line: I'm LOVING bout of books!

      Delete