Tuesday, May 13, 2014
B of B Day 2 Challenge: Books I'm Looking Forward To!
Today's Bout of Books challenge is hosted by Shannon at River City Reading (definitely check out her blog, it's a great one!). My task is to make a list of books I'm looking forward to reading--they can be books that are coming out this year, books I already have on my shelves, basically anything I haven't read yet that I'm excited about! What a fun challenge!
Here's my list (all books already available unless a release date is listed). Most are recent releases or soon to be released, but there are a couple that have been out for awhile that I haven't gotten to yet :)
1. The One & Only, by Emily Giffin (release date May 20, 2014)
2. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
4. Honolulu by Alan Brennert
5. The House We Grew Up in by Lisa Jewell (release date August 12, 2014)
6. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
7. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
8. Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand
9. Mastering the Art of French Eating by Ann Mah
10. The Glass Kitchen by Linda Francis Lee (release date June 17, 2014)