Tuesday, May 13, 2014

B of B Day 2 Challenge: Books I'm Looking Forward To!

Bout of Books


Today's Bout of Books challenge is hosted by Shannon at River City Reading (definitely check out her blog, it's a great one!). My task is to make a list of books I'm looking forward to reading--they can be books that are coming out this year, books I already have on my shelves, basically anything I haven't read yet that I'm excited about! What a fun challenge!

 Here's my list (all books already available unless a release date is listed). Most are recent releases or soon to be released, but there are a couple that have been out for awhile that I haven't gotten to yet :)

1. The One & Only, by Emily Giffin (release date May 20, 2014)

2. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

4. Honolulu by Alan Brennert

5. The House We Grew Up in by Lisa Jewell (release date August 12, 2014)

6. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin

7. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

8. Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand

9. Mastering the Art of French Eating by Ann Mah

10. The Glass Kitchen by Linda Francis Lee (release date June 17, 2014)

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in the challenge! A few of these are new favorites of mine (We Were Liars and All the Light We Cannot See) and others are on my list, too (AJ Fikry - I feel like I'm the last person to read it!). Hope Bout of Books keeps going great for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm loving Bout of Books so far! So much fun connecting with other bloggers and book nerds :) I've seen SO many good things about We Were Liars and All the Light--itching to read these ones! I also love Emily Giffin's books--perfect for a relaxing afternoon read, so I'm looking forward to her new one as well.

      Delete
  2. I'm really excited for the new Emily Giffin - that one made my list too! And I just got We Were Liars - kinda hoping to get it read this week as part of BoB. We shall see how far I get. :) Great list!
    http://bookjunkie54.wordpress.com/2014/05/13/bout-of-books-readathon-10-0-master-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to your thoughts on We Were Liars! I've heard nothing but great things so far!

      Delete